This division is for Club teams 2nd team and for 5A & 6A feeder top teams or teams that have been split evenly. We reserve the right to bump Club top teams to an older age bracket or deny their participation if we do not have appropriate competition.
This division is for 5A & 6A “B” teams and for 4A, 3A, 2A & 1A feeder teams. 5A & 6A must be their true “B” teams and not an even split or a team that coach feels “isn’t very good” or “wants to get their feet wet”. 5A & 6A feeder top teams must contact our office for approval before registering for “Silver” division. We reserve the right to move 5A & 6A feeder top teams to the Gold division without notifying coaches.
This division is for teams comprised of kids that do not feed into a single high-school area.
Players may play at 1 age level per weekend and are generally restricted to 1 team. We have made an exception effective for 2021-22: Players can now compete with their school program and club program the same weekend provided both teams are in separate divisions. Players must be granted an exemption prior to the event to play at different grade levels.
Game Play Rules
- (4) 8-minute quarters. The 4th quarter will be a running clock if the lead is 20 points or greater. If the lead goes under 20 points, normal stop-clock rules will apply.
- 2 minute halftime (might be cut to 1 minute if we are behind schedule)
- 5-Minute minimum warm-up time (Will be extended in necessary to avoid game starting early)
- 3 Timeouts per game (1 additional per overtime up to a maximum of 3)
- 5 fouls per player
- All Overtimes are 2 minutes
- No pressing or Trapping with a 25-point lead
- Everything else is NFHS rules